Re: [webauthn] Length restriction on user handles has no processing model associated with it (#1302)

From: Anne van Kesteren via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2020 08:02:32 +0000
To: public-webauthn@w3.org
I have to say I rather disagree with the idea that the onus is on those raising a problem to fix it. I'm reasonably certain that if you'll ask others in the Chrome team they'll agree that a specification that does not define its processing models fully has a problem. And that it's not necessarily up to those pointing that out to fix it.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by annevk
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/webauthn/issues/1302#issuecomment-742345940 using your GitHub account