Re: [webauthn] Removing “lightning” from AuthenticatorTransport (#1294)

From: Emil Lundberg via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2019 09:28:15 +0000
To: public-webauthn@w3.org
> we, who are ultimately in charge of the user experience on the only devices with a native lightning connector, do not think so

I'm not favouring either side of the argument here, but this is arguably more about the user experience on devices that _do not_ have a lightning connector than on devices that do.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/webauthn/issues/1294#issuecomment-529853189 using your GitHub account