Re: [webauthn] Removing “lightning” from AuthenticatorTransport (#1294)

From: Adam Langley via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2019 01:23:00 +0000
To: public-webauthn@w3.org
> To me, it seems Lighting↔USB is more common than YubiKey 5Ci

While that's probably true, I think the pertinent comparison would be the prevalence of USB-A and USB-C interchange. Also, as noted, I don't think it _hurts_ anything to have this information and don't understand the motive to remove it.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by agl
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/webauthn/issues/1294#issuecomment-529728288 using your GitHub account