[webauthn] Pull Request: Initial proposal for modifications to resident key credential requirements

From: Shane Weeden via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2019 06:58:19 +0000
To: public-webauthn@w3.org
sbweeden has just submitted a new pull request for https://github.com/w3c/webauthn:

== Initial proposal for modifications to resident key credential requirements ==
Attempts to address:  https://github.com/w3c/webauthn/issues/991

Outstanding issues/questions:

In the user-agent processing algorithm described in section 5.1.3, please check if the modifications in step 20 are possible w.r.t. CTAP. Specifically is it possible for a user-agent (client) to determine in an authenticator is capable of resident (or non-resident) key credentials?

In the IANA considerations section (11.2) I have added the credProps extension. How do I really register this with WebAuthn-Registries?

See https://github.com/w3c/webauthn/pull/1191