Re: [webauthn] Indicate resident key credential "preferred" during registration and find out what the authenticator offered (#991)

From: Emil Lundberg via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2019 17:11:50 +0000
To: public-webauthn@w3.org
With the introduction of "Forbidden: won't require a device pin or UV" I feel like the scope has expanded. Should we really try to cram all of these sematics into a single option, or should we instead do all of this in the new extension and let it both specify and query for credential properties?

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/webauthn/issues/991#issuecomment-472969160 using your GitHub account