Re: [webauthn] How do I use a smart phone as an authenticator when the web application is running on a laptop/desktop? (#954)

From: Damian Czaja via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2019 16:59:38 +0000
To: public-webauthn@w3.org
@vikastandon can we move this as an issue to https://github.com/Trojan295/android-webauthn-token?

In general, I also experience problems, most probably there are bugs in my code, could be also browser incompatibilities etc. I would like to track them and impove it. Also, if you can get the logs, please add them. Thanks!

--
GitHub Notification of comment by Trojan295
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/webauthn/issues/954#issuecomment-503645016 using your GitHub account