Re: [webauthn] How do I use a smart phone as an authenticator when the web application is running on a laptop/desktop? (#954)

From: Damian Czaja via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2019 11:31:41 +0000
To: public-webauthn@w3.org
I was trying to write an Android app, which works as a CTAP over BLE token, implementing the FIDO2 BLE profile. It isn't in any case production ready and I'm having some issues with pairing the phone with the browser over the Web Bluetooth API, but I was successfull with integrating it with demo Webauthn pages like [webauthn.io](webauthn.io) or use it in Dropbox.

Source code: https://github.com/Trojan295/android-webauthn-token

--
GitHub Notification of comment by Trojan295
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/webauthn/issues/954#issuecomment-502645264 using your GitHub account