Upcoming press activity opportunities open to W3C Members

From: Coralie Mercier <coralie@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2019 11:17:32 +0100
Cc: public-webauthn@w3.org, public-payments-wg@w3.org
To: w3c-ac-members@w3.org
Dear Advisory Committee Representative,
Members of the Web Authentication and Web Payments working groups,

Pending successful review [1], the W3C Communications Team invites you to participate in the following press activity opportunities anticipated for the month of February:

* Publication as a Recommendation of WebAuthn
* Launch of the Secure Web Payments Interest Group

For those, we welcome expression of interest from W3C Members in participating in press activities we will conduct, for example by providing a short testimonial [2] that accompanies a press release, by coordinating with us on notable messaging points, and by putting me in touch with your respective PR departments.

Thank you!

With kind regards,
Coralie Mercier, Head of W3C Marketing & Communications

[1] https://www.w3.org/Member/news#revs
[2] https://www.w3.org/2004/12/testimonial_pr-guidelines.html

--
Coralie Mercier  -  W3C Marketing & Communications -  https://www.w3.org