Re: [webauthn] WebAuthn available to Workers? aka "silent authentication" (#199)

From: John Bradley via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2019 18:26:52 +0000
To: public-webauthn@w3.org
To a large extent, this overlaps with token binding.   If you do a authentication with the token binding extension you can then token bind a cookie, or otherwise record the token binding ID and check the header on subsequent requests.   I understand that token binding is not available on all platforms at the moment.  However, I think that is a better way to go than creating a new method of doing super cookies.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by ve7jtb
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/webauthn/issues/199#issuecomment-465698105 using your GitHub account