Re: [webauthn] Provide a tutorial on creating Authenticators (#1157)

From: Ackermann Yuriy via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2019 23:56:52 +0000
To: public-webauthn@w3.org
> I have already seen this and I don't feel that creating a driver in order to interface to the software supporting the spec is a right solution for a pure software Authenticator. IMHO there should be a way to do the stuff without this kind of perversions.

Didn't I mentioned that you can emulate HID before? I said the drive because on Windows you need to create HID driver. But on *nix you don't *)

--
GitHub Notification of comment by herrjemand
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/webauthn/issues/1157#issuecomment-462193782 using your GitHub account