Re: [webauthn] Clarify relationships between "uv"/"up" of the CTAP spec and "userVerification"/"userPresence" (#1123)

From: Mike Jones via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2019 20:56:26 +0000
To: public-webauthn@w3.org
I think we want a substantial WG discussion of this before we foreclose the possibility of silent authentication in some circumstances.  Particularly, silent authentication without user presence may be appropriate for device authentication in IoT applications.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by selfissued
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/webauthn/issues/1123#issuecomment-460800238 using your GitHub account