Re: [webauthn] How do I use a smart phone as an authenticator when the web application is running on a laptop/desktop? (#954)

From: ToruAoyagi via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2019 00:56:14 +0000
To: public-webauthn@w3.org
> @ToruAoyagi From out past experience, the device may emulate BLE client, so that it could be used as BLE authenticator. This implementation would as well be certifiable.

@herrjemand Thanks for your input. Now i understand that best to use _BLE for Transport-specific Binding_  but for the testing of this POC i didn`t  find any demo client/server that support BLE. I checked that [](https://webauthn.org/  ) support the CTAP2 with USB. Have you aware of any Demo client that also support BLE communication?

--
GitHub Notification of comment by ToruAoyagi
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/webauthn/issues/954#issuecomment-460473795 using your GitHub account