Re: [webauthn] add feature detection blurb... (#1208)

From: Lucas Garron via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2019 23:55:55 +0000
To: public-webauthn@w3.org
Yeah, we had some issues with https://github.com/brave/brave-ios when we were trying to detect features we thought were needed for WebAuthn compat. Testing the recommended value + the functions that we'll need to call seemed like the best way to check that things will work as expected.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by lgarron
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/webauthn/issues/1208#issuecomment-523692865 using your GitHub account