[webauthn] Pull Request: Type transport strings as DOMStrings.

From: Adam Langley via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2019 20:11:09 +0000
To: public-webauthn@w3.org
agl has just submitted a new pull request for https://github.com/w3c/webauthn:

== Type transport strings as DOMStrings. ==
Currently transports are represented as an enum. However, WebIDL has
strict enums. (I.e. an RP which sent an unrecognised transport would
make the whole structure unparsable.) This means that every time we add
a transport, we break all existing browsers.

In order to address this, this change retypes transports as plain
DOMStrings. The AuthenticatorTransport enum still exists, but now only
as documentation and registry — not as a factor in type-checking.

See https://github.com/w3c/webauthn/pull/1275