Re: W3C WebAuthn Recommendation schedule

The most pressing WebAuthn issue is Delegation.  By iFrame or other method.

UVtoken is a CTAP issue.

Enterprise Attestation is split between WebAuthn and CTAP.   I think that
is going to take some time.

The first three are being rolled out by people now.  Locking those down
would be good but they are mostly in CTAP.

John B.