Re: [webauthn] Indicate resident key credential "preferred" during registration and find out what the authenticator offered (#991)

From: Akshay Kumar via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 03 Apr 2019 15:30:48 +0000
To: public-webauthn@w3.org
What I meant was, IMO, defining `rk` behavior is a FIDO issue.

WebAuthn deals with `residentKey` or `ResidentKeyRequirement` which are web concepts. Platform _translates_ these concepts to authenticators by looking at CTAP spec. I don't think we need errata for WebAuthn L1.

I will see how to define the correct behavior in CTAP spec.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by akshayku
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/webauthn/issues/991#issuecomment-479540205 using your GitHub account