Re: [webauthn] Indicate resident key credential "preferred" during registration and find out what the authenticator offered (#991)

From: Emil Lundberg via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 03 Apr 2019 15:20:41 +0000
To: public-webauthn@w3.org
Yes, but I took your previous remark to mean "we can redefine what `rk=false` means because all existing authenticators already do what we would redefine it to". What's to prevent new authenticators appearing between now and L2 release which do not behave in that same way?

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/webauthn/issues/991#issuecomment-479535858 using your GitHub account