[webauthn] What is FIDO client????

From: pkuntal via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 01 Jun 2018 12:31:21 +0000
To: public-webauthn@w3.org
pkuntal has just created a new issue for https://github.com/w3c/webauthn:

== What is FIDO client???? ==
I have some architectural queries about UAF implementations after considering FIDO 2.0 spec:

In my problem,
I need to establish that device has an embedded authenticator and then extablish connection between FIDO Client to FIDO FP Authenticator .
I am not sure what is FIDO client... is it a separate software which interacts with ASM (Authenticator specific module) and Relying party. or Browser is a FIDO client.

Could you please clarify this because some spec says FIDO client and browser are different entites?

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/webauthn/issues/928 using your GitHub account