Re: web-platform-tests results

>>exclude existing credential
>I think the test is wrong. It's expecting "NotAllowedError" but the spec
says it should be InvalidStateError by my reading.

Yes and no - it depends on what the authenticator returns. If the
authenticator returns "InvalidStateError" (credential exists, user
confirmed consent), then the browser should also return
"InvalidStateError", but otherwise (credential exists, no consent) the
browser should return "NotAllowedError".

/Emil

--

Emil Lundberg

Software Developer | Yubico <http://www.yubico.com/>