Re: web-platform-tests results

From: Philippe Le Hégaret <plh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2018 08:23:56 -0500
To: Anthony Nadalin <tonynad@microsoft.com>, W3C Web Authn WG <public-webauthn@w3.org>

On 12/6/2018 11:31 PM, Anthony Nadalin wrote:
> Do you need some help?

I added the results for Edge:
   https://w3c.github.io/test-results/webauthn/all.html
   https://w3c.github.io/test-results/webauthn/less-than-2.html

It reduced the failure rate.

This is outside the scope of the spec but note that Edge requires the
user to set the pin of the key and requests it for each interaction with
the key.

> Also you should be able to test with safari now with their preview announcement the other day.

I don't have the proper computer for that unfortunately. If someone else
has the preview, a key, and a python install, I'm happy to do remote
assistance to get those results.

Philippe