Re: Cancel today's W3C Web Authn meeting

PR #1092 (issue #1089) is awaiting review from Akshay as a sign-off from
Edge, but is otherwise ready to merge. Also, since both Chrome and Firefox
representatives have signed off on it, as has Mike Jones who also
represents Microsoft, it might be fine to go ahead and merge it.

PR #1082 (issue #1078) was tentatively approved by Jeff on Sep 27 [1], but
could use a review from one more editor (Mike Jones is marked as
review-requested).

PR #1095 (issue #1088) needs more review and can probably be punted if need
be.

[1]: https://github.com/w3c/webauthn/pull/1082#issuecomment-425233153

/Emil

--