Re: Qualcomm position- Extensions

It seems like there's still a lot of folks pushing for the normative
language here and that we're only O(weeks) away from getting the exception
we need to make this happen. That's fine by us. Let's re-evaluate this when
most of us will get together in Austin after the holidays. If we're still
at an impasse then I'd like to ask the chairs that we vote on this issue.