web-platform-tests results

From: Philippe Le Hégaret <plh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2018 17:37:36 -0500
To: W3C Web Authn WG <public-webauthn@w3.org>
I managed to run the 18 tests at [1], with Chrome 73 (canary) and
Firefox 65 (nightly).

Here are the results:
  https://w3c.github.io/test-results/webauthn/all.html
  https://w3c.github.io/test-results/webauthn/less-than-2.html

I started to look at those results: we get 50 tests (out of 232) that
don't have 2 implementations passing.

For 37 of those, the 2 implementations agree, ie they both fail the test
the same way. Most of the failures are on error cases (a different
exception is returned, or no exception is thrown when one is expected).

The remaining 13, the two implementations are behaving differently.

Philippe

[1] https://github.com/web-platform-tests/wpt/tree/master/webauthn