Re: IMPORTANT READ - Extensions

Tony, I believe that on the call most was in favor of the new position:
making things *optional *and *non-normative. *Since humans are biased
towards inaction, I believe that this email, the way it's phrased, won't
get us the answer we're looking for. I certainly for one believe in the
new, non-normative position. Can we turn this question around and ask: *who
would absolutely not like to see these non-normative, and why not?*

Can we close this item out on tomorrow's call?