Re: [webauthn] clarify isPlatformAuthenticatorAvailable's semantics

From: Angelo Liao via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2017 17:55:01 +0000
To: public-webauthn@w3.org
Good point. I believe we didn't word it that way because the belief is all platform authenticators should have user-verifying capability. We can certainly add it in the authenticator taxonomy to clarify: https://github.com/w3c/webauthn/issues/422.

It seems like this is a good clarification to make before CR.

@equalsJeffH @nadalin for tracking.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by AngeloKai
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/webauthn/issues/627#issuecomment-339415666 using your GitHub account