[webauthn] clarify isPlatformAuthenticatorAvailable's semantics

From: balfanz via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2017 19:14:49 +0000
To: public-webauthn@w3.org
balfanz has just created a new issue for https://github.com/w3c/webauthn:

== clarify isPlatformAuthenticatorAvailable's semantics ==
The reason we introduced `isPlatformAuthenticatorAvailable` is so that RPs can find out whether they're running on a platform that supports Windows Hello, or Apple TouchID-like systems (i.e., user-verifying reauthentication mechanisms).

The current wording makes it sound like `isPlatformAuthenticatorAvailable` merely looks for platform-attached authenticators. We need to make sure that RPs can use this function to look for user-verifying platform-attached authenticators.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/webauthn/issues/627 using your GitHub account