Meeting at TPAC with Web of Things

From: Mccool, Michael <michael.mccool@intel.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2017 07:52:26 +0000
To: "public-webauthn@w3.org" <public-webauthn@w3.org>
Hello,

I am one of the co-chairs of the W3C Web of Things (WoT) WG, and also on the WoT Security TF.   We'd like to have a chance to meet with your group briefly sometime during TPAC in Burlingame to see how/if we can collaborate.

Assuming we want to meet, logistics: The WoT meetings are primarily M-W but I am also staying for Thursday for meetings with other groups.  Thursday I'm planning a meeting with the payments group for 11am but am otherwise open.  If we need to meet M-W, we will have to arrange the schedule to slot it into the WoT meetings.

Feel free to follow up with a narrower response email so we don't clutter your public list too much (more).

Thanks,
Michael McCool, WoT WG co-chair,
Principal Engineer, Intel