Re: [webauthn] Define Public Key Credential Source and Credential ID.

From: Mike West via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2017 07:50:18 +0000
To: public-webauthn@w3.org
> We could also use the "Credential Assertion" terminology in WebAuthn, but still call the type Credential in Javascript, although that might be confusing.

That does seem confusing.

I'd be happiest with your #1 ("Credential Source"/"Credential"/"Credential Verifier"), given that I'm reluctant to change the web-exposed JS interface at this point.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by mikewest
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/webauthn/pull/620#issuecomment-337490007 using your GitHub account