[webauthn] Section 4.1.4 Use Existing Credential "get"

From: Rolf Lindemann via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2017 10:00:20 +0000
To: public-webauthn@w3.org
rlin1 has just created a new issue for https://github.com/w3c/webauthn:

== Section 4.1.4 Use Existing Credential "get" ==
in step 13.4.2 we say: "invoke the authenticatorGetAssertion operation on authenticator with rpId, clientDataHash, credentialList, and clientExtensions as parameters."

But this step is inside a "In parallel for each Credential C in credentialList".

I guess we wanted to say in 13.4.2:  "invoke the authenticatorGetAssertion operation on authenticator with rpId, clientDataHash, credential C, and clientExtensions as parameters."

Otherwise we would trigger the "authenticatorGetAssertion" with the *same* parameters multiple times (once for each entry in credentialList).

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/webauthn/issues/480 using your GitHub account