Re: [webauthn] reconciling origin and RP ID handling

From: =JeffH via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 26 May 2017 23:53:09 +0000
To: public-webauthn@w3.org
@AngeloKai replied:

nope, a "registrable domain", as it has become to be used (AFAIK largely due to @mikewest) is equivalent to eTLD+1, though the present defintions and such at https://publicsuffix.org/list/ could use some polishing.  I've attempted to do such, see the updated definitions I've suggested at https://github.com/publicsuffix/publicsuffix.org/pull/2#issuecomment-281520351

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/webauthn/pull/464#issuecomment-304410613 using your GitHub account