Re: [webauthn] Replace Authenticator Model with CTAP

From: Jeffrey Yasskin via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 26 May 2017 17:10:37 +0000
To: public-webauthn@w3.org
Also, as filed in https://github.com/fido-alliance/fido-2-specs/issues/239, CTAP doesn't do a better job of specifying the behavior of these algorithms; it's just a little better at listing parameters. I think this issue turns out to have been misguided, and that we should just clean up the specification in WebAuthn and treat it as the ruling spec.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by jyasskin
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/webauthn/issues/410#issuecomment-304337926 using your GitHub account