Re: [webauthn] rpID seems to have changed meaning a bit

From: =JeffH via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2017 01:10:54 +0000
To: public-webauthn@w3.org
things were further refined since @leshi submitted this issue, and the RP ID is now conveyed in via `MakeCredentialOptions.rp.id`, and all of `MakeCredentialOptions.rp` is RP-specific, plus, as a part of  PR #464 we have clarified the optionality of setting the RP ID (the default is the caller's effective domain and origin).  So I assert that we can close this upon merge of PR #464.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/webauthn/issues/416#issuecomment-303894928 using your GitHub account