Re: [webauthn] Replace Authenticator Model with CTAP

From: Mike Jones via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2017 00:58:21 +0000
To: public-webauthn@w3.org
I think I agree that we want to leave the fuzzy authenticator model definition in WebAuthn because not all authenticators will use the CTAP interface.  Some will be built directly into the platform.  That said, we should ensure that the WebAuthn authenticator model and the CTAP one correspond in the future.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by selfissued
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/webauthn/issues/410#issuecomment-303893322 using your GitHub account