Re: [webauthn] Define what happens when the Document loses focus

From: Jeffrey Yasskin via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2017 18:12:16 +0000
To: public-webauthn@w3.org
@jcjones I think you also need a check that the document has focus before starting authenticator operations, and we should make sure that the "loses focus" event happens in a task rather than in parallel so that there aren't race conditions.

Arguably, something should actually maintain the set of "running operations", so there's an explicit set of things to cancel, but I'm not sure that's essential.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by jyasskin
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/webauthn/issues/316#issuecomment-303806995 using your GitHub account