[webauthn] MakeCredentialOptions.parameters needs more precise name

From: =JeffH via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2017 23:05:14 +0000
To: public-webauthn@w3.org
equalsJeffH has just created a new issue for https://github.com/w3c/webauthn:

== MakeCredentialOptions.parameters needs more precise name ==
[MakeCredentialOptions.parameters](https://w3c.github.io/webauthn/#dictdef-makecredentialoptions) used to be named (a while back) "cryptoParameters".

Unfortunately, the latter name is also not-so-great because [MakeCredentialOptions.parameters](https://w3c.github.io/webauthn/#dictdef-makecredentialoptions) is of type `sequence<PublicKeyCredentialParameters>` where:
```
dictionary PublicKeyCredentialParameters {
    required PublicKeyCredentialType  type;
    required AlgorithmIdentifier   algorithm;
};
```
So, given that we've adopted a spell-it-all-out-fully naming regime, I suppose a new suggested name meeting such requirements is:  `MakeCredentialOptions.publicKeyCredentialParameters`.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/webauthn/issues/473 using your GitHub account