Re: [webauthn] WebAuthn available to Workers? aka "silent authentication"

From: Mike West via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 17 May 2017 17:04:21 +0000
To: public-webauthn@w3.org
If y'all have use cases for exposing your authenticators to workers, we can pretty trivially expose the API there. I don't think we'd want to expose the existing credential types to workers, but it's a reasonable thing to debate.

Mind filing a bug against the credential management spec?

/cc @battre

--
GitHub Notification of comment by mikewest
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/webauthn/issues/199#issuecomment-302155501 using your GitHub account