[webauthn] Make AuthenticatorSelectionCriteria more complete.

From: Rolf Lindemann via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 04 May 2017 17:21:43 +0000
To: public-webauthn@w3.org
rlin1 has just created a new issue for https://github.com/w3c/webauthn:

== Make AuthenticatorSelectionCriteria more complete. ==
We have an extension for selecting the authenticator based on a list of AAGUIDs, then we recently added the more generic AuthenticatorSelectionCriteria.

We should move the extension into this new AuthenticatorSelectionCriteria in order to concentrate all authenticator selection related criteria (authenticator policy) into one single entity.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/webauthn/issues/441 using your GitHub account