Re: WD-05 Publish Schedule

From: Hodges, Jeff <jeff.hodges@paypal.com>
Date: Wed, 3 May 2017 18:29:55 +0000
To: Anthony Nadalin <tonynad@microsoft.com>, W3C Web Authn WG <public-webauthn@w3.org>
Ok, based on our discussion on the call today..
https://www.w3.org/2017/05/03-webauthn-minutes.html

..all issues marked for milestone WD-05..
https://github.com/w3c/webauthn/milestone/9

..EXCEPT for issues #245 and #367 (which will ostensibly be fixed by PR#429 [1], yes?), should be moved to milestone WD-06, yes?

[1] https://github.com/w3c/webauthn/pull/429