Focus for 04/05/2016 W3C WebAuthentication WG Meeting

From: Anthony Nadalin <tonynad@microsoft.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2017 13:08:30 +0000
To: "public-webauthn@w3.org" <public-webauthn@w3.org>
I would like to have us focus on identifying and discussing issues that we feel need to be closed for an implementation draft, I have created a new label called "priority:implementation" please use this tag to identify any current WD05 or CR milestone tagged issues that you feel would be mandatory to resolve for a implementation draft that developers could snap to. So please take some time between now and next Wednesday (04/05/2016) to try to label all relevant issues that need to be resolved for an implementation draft.