Re: [webauthn] Add "registration extension" and "authentication extension" to glossary

From: =JeffH via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2017 15:33:36 +0000
To: public-webauthn@w3.org
well, not exactly :)    ...but overall "yeah".

what I was pointing out above is more in regards to the former  `credentialExtensions` and `assertionExtensions` params on makeCred() and getAssn(), which are now ensconsed as members in `ScopedCredentialOptions` and `AssertionOptions`.

So i do agree that this issue is addressed, but just not by our changes in PR #386.

closing.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/webauthn/issues/131#issuecomment-289056782 using your GitHub account