Re: [webauthn] Add gesture verification parameter to option in both makeC and getA

From: gmandyam via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2017 17:16:28 +0000
To: public-webauthn@w3.org
Current definition of User Verification does not cover Silent Authentication in my reading.  I think we should go forward with that assumption for <code>requireUserVerification</code> as well.  Based on this assumption, I am OK with the proposed PR.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by gmandyam
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/webauthn/pull/348#issuecomment-288472419 using your GitHub account