[webauthn] Is AlgorithmIdentifier value a string or an object?

From: Mike Jones via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2017 00:09:41 +0000
To: public-webauthn@w3.org
selfissued has just created a new issue for https://github.com/w3c/webauthn:

== Is AlgorithmIdentifier value a string or an object? ==
The examples for AlgorithmIdentifier use values such as "ES256" and "RS256" - both in WebAuthn and CTAP.  But if the WebCrypto normalization rules result in these always being objects, we should consider either using JOSE algorithm values to keep them strings or fix the examples.  I think that authenticator implementers will be much happier with strings than objects.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/webauthn/issues/512 using your GitHub account