Re: [webauthn] Make hashAlg a "recognized algorithm name".

From: Jeffrey Yasskin via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2017 18:43:11 +0000
To: public-webauthn@w3.org
Yeah, if you need SM3 for this spec, it'd be reasonable to define it
here, in the same style as the other WebCrypto algorithms. We should
accompany doing that with a WebCrypto issue so they know to upstream
it when they have a chance.

(I'm assuming this spec has a good reason for adding a new hash
algorithm.)

--
GitHub Notification of comment by jyasskin
Please view or discuss this issue at