Re: [webauthn] The W3C HTML spec is broken, and probably shouldn't be referenced

From: Jeffrey Yasskin via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2017 21:06:00 +0000
To: public-webauthn@w3.org
@tabatkins I was more asking if there's a way to explicitly and in
bulk redirect uses of `[=current settings object=]` and other HTML
terms to
https://www.w3.org/TR/html52/webappapis.html#current-settings-object,
etc. instead of
https://html.spec.whatwg.org/multipage/webappapis.html#current-settings-object,
 etc. Right now the only way I know of is to `<pre class=anchors>`
each one individually.

I totally agree with the default policy of pointing them to the
WHATWG's spec, but I also want to be practical as things move through
the W3C's REC process.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by jyasskin
Please view or discuss this issue at