F2F minutes posted

From: Samuel Weiler <weiler@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2017 23:26:39 -0500
To: W3C WebAuthn WG <public-webauthn@w3.org>
The WG page now has a link to the F2F minutes.  Feel free to send
corrections to me.

There was some pain because 1) of some still-undiagnosed bug with Zakim
and 2) we rolled over midnight UTC, which is likely a result of having
the meeting in SF local time - I hadn't seen that particular form of
breakage before.  I think I cleaned up both messes.

I'm not sure if I'll be on the call tomorrow or not.  If not, here's
another pointer to scribe instructions:
https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webauthn/2016Dec/0133.html

-- Sam