Scribe instructions

From: Samuel Weiler <weiler@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2016 13:43:35 -0500
To: W3C Web Authn WG <public-webauthn@w3.org>
Here are instructions for starting the IRC bots and generating minutes,
which are tasks Wendy or I have generally been doing, even when others
are scribing (thank you!).  I'm sending these now because there may be
some WG meetings in January when neither Wendy and I can be around.
(January 11th, in particular, and possibly also January 4th or 18th.)

https://www.w3.org/2008/04/scribe.html
https://www.w3.org/2008/xmlsec/Group/Scribe-Instructions.html

There are other forms of these instructions - for some reason, we seem
to keep generating redundant content.  But they all give approximately
the same result.

-- Sam