[webauthn] Contradiction in whether user handle is required

From: Emil Lundberg via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 08 Dec 2017 09:38:07 +0000
To: public-webauthn@w3.org
emlun has just created a new issue for https://github.com/w3c/webauthn:

== Contradiction in whether user handle is required ==
The definition of [Public Key Credential Source][pkcs] includes:

>[...] A public key credential source has:
>  - [...]
> - An optional _user handle_ for the person who created this credential source.

However the user handle is _required_ in [PublicKeyCredentialUserEntity][pkcue]. We should drop the "optional" from the above bullet point.

[pkcue]: https://w3c.github.io/webauthn/#sctn-user-credential-params
[pkcs]: https://w3c.github.io/webauthn/#public-key-credential-source

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/webauthn/issues/720 using your GitHub account