Re: [webauthn] Add isPlatformAuthenticatorReady function to the API surface

From: Angelo Liao via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 03 Aug 2017 04:31:00 +0000
To: public-webauthn@w3.org
While the pull request was merged, I believe we discussed on the call that it'd be good if @kpaulh can review the pull request. After all, this is additional work on the browser end. And @kpaulh raised the issue initially. In cases of disagreements, revert is an option.

@jcjones, @kpaulh, @leshi, at the interop meeting, perhaps we should chat about roughly how we want the method to work. I intentionally structured the PR in a very loose way. But I know that as a web dev myself, I'd hate if the behavior is vastly different between browsers.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by AngeloKai
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/webauthn/pull/379#issuecomment-319864984 using your GitHub account