New concall coordinates

From: Samuel Weiler <weiler@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2017 14:13:07 -0400
To: W3C Web Authn WG <public-webauthn@w3.org>
Because of toll fraud issues MIT has been experiencing, I've been asked
to change our call coordinates and password and, as an ongoing thing,
not distribute the call coordinates publicly.  That means not including
the WebEx call number or URL in our agendas or minutes.

You can find the new call coordinates at this link, accessible with your
W3C member login credentials.

https://www.w3.org/2016/01/webauth-password.html

We have a few WG members (e.g. Adam Powers at FIDO) who are not W3C
members - I'll send the info to them separately.  If anyone needs help
accessing the new call info, please reach out to me in email or IRC.

The call coordinates may need to change periodically if they happen to
leak into public fora, e.g. by being posted into the public (logged) IRC
channel.  So I suggest checking the link above for new coordinates every
week.  If you'd prefer I use a different method of distributing the
info, let me know.

-- Sam Weiler