Re: [webauthn] Adds optional transport hints to CredentialDescription

From: Alexei Czeskis via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2016 04:52:03 +0000
To: public-webauthn@w3.org
Right.  I did think a bit about it and looked at the processing rules
as they are right now.  I didn't find a spot that really resonated
with me.  Also, since the transports are just hints -- I thought maybe
 it was okay to omit mention of them from the processing rules.

I'll check again to see if putting them somewhere makes sense.

One question I had was whether we should have an "internal" transport.
  I purposely labeled the transports "external" to avoid any
confusion.  WDYT?

--
GitHub Notification of comment by leshi
Please view or discuss this issue at